Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Pink Elephants

I had a tour of a brewery in Belgium, and I really enjoyed it, and the logo for it is a pink elephant.  It's quite nice, and they have tall golden, shiny posts.  And the brewery is the brewery of Delerium Tremens.  And the beer is supposed to be the best beer in the world.  And the beer is really quite nice, but I haven't tried it.  The background for the pink elephant is blue.  And we had a tour of the whole, entire brewery.  And the brewery is quite nice.  And I got a cap for my head, and a pink elephant mask.  I really like taking tours of breweries.  Because there's always something interesting there.  It smells crazy

I hope you are looking forward to hearing more stories. <3
Here are some pictures from the tour.
 This is a big, shiny tank with beer in it.
 This is me, Inge, and Sara-- my friend and my best friend.
 This is me, tuckered out.
 This is Sara, listening.
 There were so many grains, I had to make that face!
 This is Papa, taking a picture.
 This is me, putting my hand on a guage.
 This is the logo of the beer factory.
These are some drinks.

 This is Sara and me.  I am wearing a cap.
 This is some beer.
This is the Delerium logo.

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun place to visit! Too bad you couldn't keep the cup with the pink elephants on it. That would be so cool to drink from at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia, I am trying to make it so my picture will show. That's why I deleted the former post - it didn't show. It shows! It shows! Thank you for showing me the brewery. My favorite pictures included the first one of all the beautiful copper equipment; my second favorite was of you holding your head as if you were in pain trying to remember all the grains used in producing beer. If I ever make a second trip to England, I so hope to meet you for lunch. By then you'll probably live somewhere new. I like your stories and your mom's too! I get to enjoy Europe via Amelia & Ariana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Amelia! Thanks for the great tour of the Brewery! I think touring a brewery (try to say that quickly, five times!) would be a little bit tiresome for a child, but you were a very good sport! Maybe it helped that the logo was kind of cute and funny! I am glad your friend Sara was there, I am sure that made it more interesting. I love all those copper tanks! I am looking forward to your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that was really interesting! Much better than the tour I had in grade school of a tuna cannery... All these fish with no heads going by on a conveyor belt! :-P

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to stop by and say hello. Thank you all for putting comments on my blog. Love, Amelia