Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Story About Paris

These are some stories about Paris, and Paris was my favorite trip of all.  Because there was this really nice man who looked after me.  And he had separate bedrooms for everybody. We had a really nice lunch-- it was this spicy, munch tortilla roll.  We were staying in his church because he is a priest. And I really love Paris because it's just so NICE and there was lots and lots of sunshine and blue skies, and crisp, clean air. And OH, it was just amazing. And I loved loved loved all of the food and I always keep saying that because you know, people, I'm always a food-lover.  We saw the Eiffel Tower, and we had ice cream, I think. (Did we?)  We had ice cream.  Hopefully you'll enjoy many more stories of mine.  Here are some pictures for you to look at.  And there will be notes at the bottom of each picture, which you can read. <3

 Here are some flowers on a glass window in a restaurant.
 This is a friendly waiter, lifting me up.
 This is me looking at some FISH!
 This is a friendly accordian-man.
 This is at the Louvre.  I wonder what the Louvre is.
 These are boxes of CANDY!  We had some French candies while we were there, we just didn't buy a whole box.
 Here are some chocolate pastries.
This is an almond pastry.
This is pain au chocolate.  This is me MUNCHING it!

 This is the Eiffel tower that I was talking about in my blog.
 This is a golden statue.  It is beautiful.


7 comments:

  1. Oh Amelia...I love Paris as much as you! xo

    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pictures and thoughts about Paris. I hope to go there someday! Are you learning French for when you visit France again? It would be fun to practice with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Amelia !
    You're such a good blogger !
    You will have to teach me how to do that...
    I'm so glad I met you and your mom and dad !
    You are welcome anytime you like...
    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia, did you happen to find out why all those pad locks were locked on the fence behind the friendly accordion man? We have an accordion man who lives right across the street from us in La Mirada, CA. Whenever it is someone's birthday he brings out his according to serenade the birthday person. Thank you for giving us a tour of Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I really enjoyed hearing about Paris! I think I would really like to go there someday. The chocolate looks especially yummy, and Grandaddy and I do love chocolate! That golden statue was really amazing! You mom takes SUCH good pictures, and you give us such a good explanation of them! Thank you so much for are little tour of Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the trip to Paris, Amelia... I liked the pictures of "me looking at some fish" and "me MUNCHING". I also liked the pictures of the Eiffel Tower and the winged horse on the Alexander III Bridge, both very famous sights in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amelia! I really enjoyed your blog and pictures!, Papa and I have been to Paris too and we went half way up the Eiffel tower. I want to thank you for the nice card you sent me for my 85th birthday!!! I love hand made cards! And I love you too! Grammy

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to stop by and say hello. Thank you all for putting comments on my blog. Love, Amelia