Friday, January 4, 2013

Let me introduce my zebra.

She is the most famous zebra-traveler ever.  She is really good at traveling, she has been all over the world, and she is really sweet and nice.  She is very interested in seeing you, and she is super, super excited to be seen all over the world (on this blog), and so am I.  And she is the most wonderfulest, strongest, famousest, traveler in all the world.

Her favorite color is black and white, because she has black and white stripes, and black scruffy paws, and she has a black, soft, furry, fuzzy nose.  And white, stripey ears.  And she is the bestest, bestest, bestest zebra in all the world.
She is really, really nice, and my mama and papa think I'm really nice, too.  And my mama and papa are also really nice, super-friendly, and kind.  I always make them cards, and I always make them packets of presents and things and stuff.
I really am looking forward to seeing you all.  I love you all so much, and I can't wait to be able to skype with you and I hope you see zebra.  If you saw her in real life, you'd really like her and think she's the best.  I think she's the best.  I think she's kind, super-nice and most of all, she has scruffy paws and a fuzzy nose.  Black and white stripes, she's super-nice, and a long black mane.   And she is really kind.  She really likes people.  If you see her, she will kiss you, and hug, and bounce and zing around you, climb on you, kiss you, and be really be very nice to be around.  She loves people, and especially loves kids and especially, especially loves stuffed animals.  Her last favorite colors are pink and green.  She is super, super lovely to be around.
This the end of my blog post.  From Amelia.  This is the bestest blog I think I have ever done.

13 comments:

  1. What a great blog, Amelia! Great job! Your zebra sounds like a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia,
    Thanks so much for sharing your love for your zebra with us, and describing her so well! It's great to read your thoughts! I'm looking forward to more words from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amelia and Zebra, I love hearing about your adventures and hope you write more very soon! One of these days I hope to get a zebra kiss from that zebra of yours! (And one from you too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetheart. Zebra sounds a lot like you, famous and courageous world traveler who loves people! I'm the same as Lola... Also looking forward to seeing you again, hopefully not too long from now. I'll even take a kiss from a zebra if I also get one from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing more about your lovely adventures with your super nice parents and your really nice Zebra. Much love from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I got to see zebra when we Skyped! She is super cute and so are you! Can't wait to hear more about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zebra sound super nice, just like you & your parents! Hope to hear more stories about you & Zebra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amelia! I am so happy to meet your sweet zebra! He sounds like a good friend to have. I look forward to reading your blog again soon! I love you! Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Amelia! You won't remember me--you were so little last time I saw you, but I'm a friend of your papa. Zebra sounds like a fabulous friend! I'm very curious though....does she have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Amelia,
    I like you and haven't even met you. Your zebra has a wonderful sense of fashion. Pearls always go well with most anything, but especially black and white. I'm going to send you a picture on your mom's email. I'm old enough to be your grandma and I love it when my children friends call me Aunt Susie. Most fondly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Amelia,
    I can see that you are a good storyteller! I can't wait to hear all bout the adventures you and Zebra have together!
    Love to you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so fun to hear about your zebra, Amelia! I look forward to hearing more about her! Maybe we can Skype with you and your zebra some time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goody! I really want to hear more stuff about Zebra, and you too! Are you going to tell us some stories about things you and your very nice parents have done with Zebra? I hope so... What does Zebra eat?
    Lots of Love,
    Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to stop by and say hello. Thank you all for putting comments on my blog. Love, Amelia