Monday, January 7, 2013

More Adventures About Zera

Zebra is one of my favorites, and she is one of the bestest, bestest travelers.  Sometimes she gets mad, sometimes she doesn't.  Sometimes, she cries, and sometimes she is sad. She has black eyes.  She has a round, furry, fat tummy.  She has a twitchy nose.  She is super nice. She is super funny. She's really kind.  She's super jumpy, and really shy with the camera.  And she is one of the most nicest people in the world-- I love her so much. And I really like her a lot.

One of the adventures that we both went on was Turkey.  The name of the place is called Turkey, but they do not serve turkey in Turkey.  And they have delicious oranges!  We all loved the oranges there.  If you go there, you will have a wonderful, wonderful meal of oranges galore.  They have fresh orange juice.  They have ice cream, and they also have nice, soft sand at the beach.  They have lots and lots of sun, and it's very nice.
 This is me waiting in the airport to go to Turkey.
 This is Zebra, sitting up on the table, smiling.
The most exciting thing that happened when I was in Turkey with Zebra was that we went to a hotel.  They had such delicious food, and such nice desserts.  The people were super nice.  They kept giving me things.  I enjoyed Turkey so much.  But then when we had to leave, I almost got really sad.  I have a souvenir, a magnet of the special good-luck eye they have in Turkey.

 This is the good-luck eye.
 This me, waiting for a very good lunch.
 This is some oranges and lemons.
 This is me pointing at the food I want-- French Fries!
 This is me, in a crazy outfit.
 This is me touching a yellow balloon.
 This is my papa, waiting with a big checkered shirt on, enjoying Turkish coffee.
This is me, enjoying some delicious orange juice!
Enjoy more of Amelia's stories!
The end!

10 comments:

  1. Amelia, I liked your blog post so much that I am going upstairs now to eat an orange, because now I am thinking about oranges!!! Thank you for telling us about Turkey! That was very interesting because I've never been there before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved going to Turkey too! I love seeing the pictures of you and Zebra and your adventures! Looking at that orange juice makes me really want to have some! MMmmmm! My favorite picture was the one with you in the crazy outfit! :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really so great that you enjoy lots of different kinds of foods! That makes it more fun for you and for your mom and dad as well, since they like all different kinds of food too! When your cousin Yzzy was visiting us, she saw a restaurant sign that said 'Crocodile!' When we went there, that is what she ordered. (Having trouble making a happy face, will try again!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait what you will blog about next! This one is exciting and I loved that part "..but they do not serve turkey in Turkey..." i think that bit was funny. Your blog makes me want to visit Turkey! :) Keep 'em coming, Amelia! Give Zebra a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice story Amelia. I went to Turkey too. And I loved it there too. I wish I could have stayed much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Amelia! I enjoyed taking a trip to Turkey through your blog. That was fun! Where are we going or what are we doing next? Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved that crazy outfit you were wearing! It looked great on you. Maybe you should wear it all the time!! Just kidding. What would Zebra look like in a belly dancing outfit? Pretty cute I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amelia! If you LOVE oranges you should come to California! We have an orange tree and a tangerine tree in our back yard.( back garden) And they are both ripe now and SO delicious! I love reading your blog and I love you! Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Amelia,
    Uncle David just went outside and picked me a sweet orange from our tree! Mmmmm, it was good. I can understand why you love oranges so much. Also, I can see why you love Turkey so much! With such nice people, delicious food, crazy outfits and interesting things to look at, I'll bet you'll be going back again sometime!
    Love, Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to stop by and say hello. Thank you all for putting comments on my blog. Love, Amelia