Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Adventures About Germany

In Germany, there is a cafe called Cafe Baroco.  My mama and papa ordered me hot chocolate, and there is this very nice lady who buys me chocolate.  And she puts her hands on my cheeks like this, and she kisses my cheeks and gives me money, and sometimes little treats and stuff.  She is such a nice lady.

And our house was very nice.  We had two very nice carpenters at our house, and every day they came in and all over the house, fixing problems and making our house nice for us.

I'm in Amberg with my bed things, looking at the Hush Little Baby book.  I was four years old.
It was a really nice place to live.  And I just loved Germany, and loved living there.  I really want to go back and visit.

Right now in England, it is dark out.  I don't know if it's dark out in Germany.  And I love Germany and England and all the countries that I go to so much, that I'm so so so so glad that I'm a person.  And I love my mama and papa, and every single friend of mine.  Even all of Mama's friends.  And I especially love Mama and Papa.  Give a big kiss  to your husband and also if you are a man looking at the blog, give your wife a kiss.  And both of you give your whole families a kiss.
XO XO XO Love you so much.
The end!
Here are some pictures for you, of me in Amberg.
 This is me and zebra in Nuremburg.  My eyebrows are up.
 This is me and Papa drink gluhwein.  I have kinderpunsch.
 This is a pageant of St. Martin.


 This is me doing ballet.
 This is my mama in the snow.
This is me opening opening a present at my house in Amberg.

9 comments:

  1. Amelia, you have had some wonderful adventures and met some lovely people! Thank you for sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG kiss to you Amelia!! love, Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post, Amelia! Yes, kisses for everyone is a good idea. I remember our visit with you at Christmas in Amberg. It was very special. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of you doing ballet. Will you take ballet classes again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to remember Germany, isn't it? How much German did you learn? Could you talk to the lady who patted your cheeks? I'm sure it makes you smarter to learn new languages and go new places.
    Love, Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Amelia! Well, what a great post about your life in Amberg! My favorite picture is the one of you dancing in a tutu! I really like the idea of all that kissing!! Yes, I kissed Grandad really well upon your recommendation! :-) I wish I could kiss you too! XOXOX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for suggesting Lola give me a big kiss! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amelia!
    I'm loving your blog! When you come to visit Germany again make sure you stop by and see us in Rothenburg ob der Tauber - we would love to meet you and Zebra and your mom and dad!

    Dan Morgan

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to stop by and say hello. Thank you all for putting comments on my blog. Love, Amelia